SSC Fall 2017 Recreational Soccer Registration is Now Open! Register ONLINE NOW!
ATTENTION!! Registration for the Fall 2017 season will end on August 4! Registrations after that date will be taken to fill team needs ONLY! Get signed up today and don't miss out! Register online below now!
UPCOMING IN-PERSON REGISTRATION SESSIONS:
Tuesday, June 6, Riveted Church, 5:30PM-6PM, $60
****PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING****
- Please verify that you COMPLETE ALL REGISTRATION STEPS. All 4 steps must be completed in order for your registration to process! You will receive a confirmation email with a completed registration. If you do not, you HAVE NOT completed the registration process, and your child is not actively registered for this season.
- To receive your multi-child discount of $10, when registering online, you MUST create a family account. Click here to create a family account and add your players to your new account. If you do not have your players username and/or password, contact us and we can send it to you. This is a one time set-up.
- We DO NOT accept mail-in registrations.
- First time players MUST provide a copy of their birth certificate. This MUST be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to PO Box 214. If we do not receive a valid birth certificate, your child WILL NOT be placed on a team.
- As a reminder, players MUST be 4 years of age by August 31 to register. Please use the link below to verify that your child meets the age requirement based on their birth year.
NEW US Soccer Birth Year Matrix
Click HERE For Help!
Print a registration form here.
Like us on Facebook to get updates on in person registration times and locations.
Click here to see what is happening in the club!