SSC Spring 2021 Recreational Soccer Registration is Now Open! Register ONLINE NOW!
ATTENTION!! Registration for the Spring 2021 season will end on February 1! Registrations after that date will be taken to fill team needs ONLY! Get signed up today and don't miss out! Register online below now!
Upcoming Registration Sessions:
****PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING****
- All NEW PLAYERS must create a new account when registering. The GotSport registration system has been updated and does not contain any old player accounts. If your player was registered for the Fall 2020 season, they have an account. If you need assistance logging into that account, please contact the registrar.
- Please verify that you COMPLETE ALL REGISTRATION STEPS. All steps must be completed in order for your registration to process! You will receive a confirmation email with a completed registration. If you do not, you HAVE NOT completed the registration process, and your child is not actively registered for this season.
- To receive your multi-child discount of $10, when registering online, you MUST add your players to your universal account. By clicking on the registration button below, you will be directed to the page to create/log in to your account. If you have a log in (should be your email) then simply click Forgot Password to reset your password. Click here to get help with creating your new universal account. If you do not have your players username and/or password, contact us and we can send it to you. This is a one time set-up.
- We DO NOT accept mail-in registrations.
- First time players MUST provide a copy of their birth certificate. This MUST be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to PO Box 214. If we do not receive a valid birth certificate, your child WILL NOT be placed on a team.
- As a reminder, players MUST be 4 years of age by February to register. Please use the link below to verify that your child meets the age requirement based on their birth year.
NEW US Soccer Birth Year Matrix
Click here For Help!
Print a registration form here.