1. Players will be registered through the SSC Registrar and Team Formation Committee.
2. Registration will cease one calendar week prior to the OSA registration deadline, with the following exception:
a. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis to fill open team positions ONLY during the one week
following registration deadline.
1. Prior to OSA registration, a player will be placed on a drop file with a full refund.
2. After OSA registration, a player shall be dropped only upon written request from a parent or legal guardian. A 50% refund will be granted prior to the first game.
3. A full registration refund will be provided if the player moves out of area, or must drop due to medical reasons prior to OSA registration.
4. If a player moves out of playable area after OSA registration, a 50% refund will be granted prior to the first game of the season.
5. After the first game of the season, no refunds shall be given.
6. Any refund granted for an online registration will be assessed a $5 processing fee.
All refund requests must be accompanied by a completed reimbursement form. Please submit the request and completed form via email for review. All refunds must be reviewed and approved at the next scheduled board meeting prior to funds being issued. Meetings take place the second Thursday or each month.
Scholarships are available for those players requiring assistance with registration fees. SSC offers 10 scholarships each season. Individuals wishing to be considered for scholarship should contact the SSC registrar. The following conditions must be met:
1. Documentation showing some type of state or federal assistance must be provided. Reduced lunch qualification is acceptable.
2. A minimum $20 registration fee to cover administrative costs shall be assessed.
3. Acceptance of a scholarship is agreement by the recipient, to perform a minimum of 5 hours of volunteer service to the club during the current season.